Goodwill strives to offer outstanding customer service, high quality clothing and household items at great values. We recognize that from time-to-time customers may need to exchange previously purchased items.
We offer a store credit rather than a cash refund within 7 days of purchase accompanied with the original receipt for a store credit. All customers exchanging items are required to update customer information in our database.
The following items ARE eligible to exchange for store credit:
The following items ARE NOT eligible to exchange for store credit:
- new goods
How To Receive A Store Credit
- A valid sales receipt must be presented at the time of exchange.
- Exchanges must be completed at the store where items were purchased.
- Original tags must be on merchandise.
- A store credit is eligible within seven days of original purchase.
- There is an exchange limit of $500 per customer per year.
- We do not offer cash refunds.