- Advertise and post your employment needs on area databases.
- Screen and pre-qualify applicants.
- Schedule interviews.
- Provide meeting and interview space.
- Invite your company to employer job fairs.
- Provide proficiency testing for future employees.
- Provide job specific training for new and existing employees.
- Provide follow-up career counseling and job coaching for employees hired through a Goodwill Job Connection.
Goodwill also operates GoodWork Staffing, a full-service staffing agency that provides trained, reliable temporary and permanent employees to organizations looking for a staffing solutions partner. Goodwill’s investment in testing, training and development results in good workers and is good business.