Mission, Vision, and Values
Changing Lives Through the Power of Work
Click here to read stories of lives changed through the power of work.
All people in our region have the opportunity to develop to their fullest potential through family sustaining employment.
What We Believe
- We believe that work forms the cornerstone of our relations with other people, affects our self-esteem, and allows each of us to become positive, productive, and independent members of our community.
- We believe that human dignity and a sense of self-worth are greatly enhanced through working and contributing to the community.
- We believe that helping people to be successful in the world of work is critical in preventing and minimizing some of the fundamental social problems that exist in our society.
- We believe in the power of work!
Our Core Values
Goodwill RISES to reach its mission by demonstrating these core values:
- Respect: We value the contributions of every individual.
- Integrity: We meet the highest ethical standards.
- Service: We make life better for individuals, families and communities.
- Excellence: We embrace continuous improvement, bold creativity and positive change.
- Stewardship: We are stewards of our community by being socially, financially and environmentally responsible.